Our SoCal buddy Terry 'The UniGeezer' Peterson (Geezer? What? Old? No way!) pulls insane tricks we've only previously seen from fixie kids and bmx-ers. But he's tearing it up on only one wheel!
This "unitorial" lays out every step you need to achieve precise and fluid unicycle stunt abilities.
Stair hopping is more a psychological challenge than a physical one. Terry explains that stairs help you to perfect the drop-in's by requiring you to move forward on the cycle. Check out his other videos on mountain gaps and drop ins!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades