In this tutorial, we learn how to bleed a Shimano break system. First make sure the reservoir is leveled and then take the cover off. Make sure you use mineral oil to clean the top, then rubber band a hose onto the bag. Now take a Shimano spacer and release the fluid by squeezing the lever. When the fluid level has dropped down, fill it back up. When you bleed remember to completely remove the pads, as recommended by Shimano. Replace the pads with the spacer when you are doing this, then you won't get brake fluid on your pads. Remember to always fill the fluid back up when finished, and you're set!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades