Let's start with the bike:
The most important thing on your bike, is your brake system, you will need the brake lever on your handle bars. When performing a wheelie, this will help you control speed and prevent you from falling on your butt. Your rear brake has to function properly or you will face the risk of falling.
Adjust your seat to a middle position, You'll ride the wheelie sitting down, and seat position will help keep you maintain your center of gravity and balance.
Now for the wheelie:
Lean back, outstretch your arms and sit on the tip of the seat. this way you'll have a comfortable position while performing the wheelie. Keep one finger on the rear brake lever, and grip firmly on the bars with the rest of your fingers
One of the first things you need to learn, when you come up with the front wheel is how to control the sideway balance - this can be done with your knees, feet or by turning the handlebars in the opposite direction. Just make sure the handlebars are straight before you come down.
If you want to perform a really long wheelie, it is important that you keep your mind clear and look at the horizon. Focus on a small object way ahead of you, that will help you maintain your balance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades