Convert your bike to tubeless using the "ghetto" method. You will need a sealant, a tire, a rim, a metal tire lever, a knife or scissors to cut the tube, a tube a size smaller than your rim, an air compressor, and soap and water. You will need a sweet, doggy mascot as well.
Okay, so watch this how-to video for steps on WHAT TO ACTUALLY DO to get a ghetto "tubeless" bike!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades