Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to bunny hop with your bicycle onto any obstacle. To perform this trick, you'll want to crack to the gears one or two rotations to gain sufficient speed. Then, shift your weight backwards until your front wheel is in a high position but relatively short so you don't fall off. Then jump; keep in mind that the front of your bike won't be any higher than it has been just yet. Next, lift up your bike with your arms onto the obstacle and spread your knees so that your body can remain in a deeper position. Lastly, push your rear brake if the obstacle is really high. You will gain a bit more height because your rear wheel doesn't need to be completely over the obstacle's edge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades